At ILoveSpanish we offer a variety of options to fit your specific needs at competitive prices. Our program has been designed following the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) of the Council of Europe, an established standard for the assessment of foreign language proficiency.
Who we teach
Adults, ages 19 and up
Our classroom is located on Guelph East Side, near Grange Rd and Starwood Dr.
Classes may also be arranged at the comfort of your home in locations within fifteen minutes of Guelph. An extra fee would apply.
Lessons are 1 hour each, scheduled Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 8:30pm ET
- Basic (levels A1/A2)
- Intermediate (levels B1/B2)
A knowledge test may be required for students at intermediate level to determine the language proficiency.
- Themed (i.e.: tourism, business)
Ideal for learners with specific purposes. Note that it can be designed for all types of learners, from beginners to more advanced. We will need to discuss your specific interests to design a comprehensive lessons plan to meet your needs.
- Small Group (Up to 6 students. Minimum of 2 students required)
- Belated (Once a week): approximately 10 months
- Regular (Twice a week): approximately 6 months
- Accelerated (4 times a week): approximately 3 months
- Group class: $30.00 per lesson
- One-on-one: $35.00 per lesson (at school location)